Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Bad Hair-Dye-Day



4/ 16/12
I finally dyed my hair this weekend. I bought some L'Oreal in not quite the same color I use at home, but the next darker color. I mixed my one little tablespoon, which I use around my face, and went into the kitchen to wash the bowl out. When I went back to the bathroom, the dye was black. I hurried up and washed it out, but in the 5 min. max, it took out my hair color. So I got a box of Garnier dye and it looks better. The most common hair dye color here is red. Any color of red, from crayon-red to flaming-purple-red. These reds are worn by even the elderly.

It's so exciting/daring/crazy to enter any store and shop by picture. Occasionally I will find a few words that resemble something I want. Like on the soap I got to try to counter-act the toilet paper: "Intima-Waschlotion-Extra Sensitive" It's worked pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment